When I'm hard at work passively flopping my hands into the hands of manicurists, it's appropriate.
When I'm conjuring up wordplay spontaneously, it's appropriate.
When I lounge around all general-like, it's a little less appropriate. (I prefer to be lackadaisical in clothes that severely lack opulence).
*this is a satirized pose. No one in their white mind (ha) configures their limbs like this intentionally.
*this is a semi-satirized pose.
who what wear?
- geometric-patterned dress, $3, thrifted 2.
- vintage, tattered, pre-loved sandals, $2, thrifted [my Summer Sandal as of late] 3.
- black tights, $4, Forever 21
[jewelery] who what wear?
- blue ring: Old Navy (I know, right!?), $3
- coral & gold necklace: Stitches, $1
- silver ring: Zellers, $1.50
- silver bracelet: Pakistan
- studded bracelet: thrifted, $1.50
Hope y'all are having a fantastic summer! Connect with me, else I seldom know of your existence.
I update very infrequently (#blamethemuslims, am I right, am I right?), so the most active I am in cyberspace is over @ Twitter, dear comrades: http://twitter.com/#!/uroobajamal
Come. Follow me.
(Let me believe I have much ascendancy over y'all. *Wink, wink.)
*attempt at winking. I refuse to believe otherwise. What! No! It is not an Awkward Face! Awkward phase? Maybe.
Toodles, mere pyarein.