Saturday, December 26, 2009

I LIKE TO HAVE MY THOUGHTS RESONATE ON MY COMPUTER SCREEN.

YO, Urooba here.
Duh, who else would it be? *scoffs*
This post is just a convenient method of me typing on my keyboard and having my thoughts resonate on my computer screen.
It is not related to fashion, or to the tidbits of my life---the topics most discussed here at Under Urooba's Umbrella.
See how categorize the latter under a very broad title? That is how amazing I am.
You know that assignment your English teacher gives you, where she tells you to write whatever the heck is coming to mind.
I'm doing that here. But this ain't no english assignment. This ain't non of yo old-fashioned pen and paper. But it's basically that. It.

And plus I didn't wanna status update or tweet, I mean, that is so 2009.
Good night, its approx 3:04 am.

Don't worry, a real post coming real soon. None of this fake biznezzzz. ZING!
 Plus, my blog, my rules. ;)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dang, i check your blog everyday! can't wait for the next post to come !

AND YES, it's me again! the mysterious anonymous.... *creepy voice*

XOXO

Jade Purple Brown said...

great post, i love your blog!

street angel said...

Great post! xoxo ava

Lexy @ QUIRKY EXPLOSION said...

Girrrrl, I hope you had a good night; you are up far too late, little rebel!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
quirkyexplosion.blogspot.com