...Wait, what was I saying again? Oh, right. My outfit. So, our "costumes" in this play are dressing like ourselves 'cause the play focuses on believing in yourself, being true to yourself, blah blah blah, and other corny cliched themes. I shall post a post of it in a future post (OH. MAYBE YOU SHOULD FOLLOW ME, so you can witness said future post of epic porportions. Ha! --see what I did there? Again, me refraining from sounding desperate.)
For now, here's a mental image: LIME GREEN, NEON PINK, GLITTERY PURPLE, HOT PINK, WETLOOK.. oooo boy, bring on the tacky! Today's blog post outfit borrows some items from today's real time outfit. Or rather, the other way around. Ack, stop. Headache.
AND I DON'T THINK I HAVE MENTIONED ANYTHING ABOUT MY LOVE FOR THE HOTTIE MCFOTTIE THAT IS CHANNING TATUM--check him out in this new trailer for his upcoming movie, 'Dear John'...OMG, ORGASM.:
^I posted the link and this little inscription on my facebook:
DEAR CHANNING TATUM: You stole my heart when I was a mere prepubescent thirteen year old by being my first celeb crush. You also defined the word lust for me. Thank you for being SO MINDBLOWINGLY RIDICULOUSLY AMAZINGLY UNBELIEVABLY FUCKING HOT. Screw Twilight boys, I want you!
Keep in mind I hardly swear---keepin' it classy yo. I just had to this time.
Ah, well. This week will be an incredibly, incredibly busy one---I think my busiest one yet. Wish me good luck. And thank you for commenting on my blog!-- this gal highly appreciates this. Okay that was beyond lame. Sorry. But then agin, lameness erupts full throttle here at Under Urooba's Umbrella.
WHAT I WORE:
- yup, those same 'ole black skinnies-- I don't always wear them, honest! It's a coinky-dink!
- grey hoodie - little bro's (yes, really. I borrow other clothes from him too. It's rather absurd, but mostly groovy).
- "Your luck is just about to change" sequined tank - Zara, $8.50 (Splurge, normally, but it's Zara, so...)
- the purple, glittery awesomeness that is my purse- Icing by Claires, $5 (I LOVE IT.)
- neon lime green, fake Converse - Ardenes, $5
- zebra-print scarf - gifted!
- jewellery: Claires, Pakistan, my Dad's old watch...etc, etc.