The reason for my two week absence from blogging was because...
...I was whisked away to Paris Fashion Week, where I stayed in a hotel amidst a whirlwind of designers, one of whom asked me to be his latest muse. When I was finally left alone to sight see, on my way back from being enticed by the highly revered Eiffel Tower, I was struck with approximately 700 volts of electricity via a terrible lightening storm that struck most of Europe. I was rushed to an exotic french hospital, which, to my amusement, was located beside France's largest brothel. In my fragile state, I was able to witness a whole new level of, err, camaraderie. After my quick and miraculous recovery (all the french news stations aired my story), I spent the rest of the week hanging out with some indigenous people, who made a living selling hand-crafted clay bead necklaces. Then I came home and went to school and stuff.
AND NOW IT'S SPRING BREAK! Joy! Glee! Happiness! Contentment! Euphoria! Optimism!
Lets round up a few monochromatic outfits, now shall we? (In honor of 4 of the 5 Olympic Ring colours! --worn during Olympic Spirit Week @ schoolio.):
Mostly Monochromatic Black Outfit:
- blazer: $7, thrifted via Salvation Army in pretty, pretty New Westminster
- wetlook tights: $5, Urban Outfitters
- studded bag: $10, Mariposa
- KICK ASS BOOTS: $4, thrifted via Salvation Army in pretty, pretty New Westminster, also
Mostly Monochromatic Red Outfit:
- red jeans: $15, wetseal
- red plaid shirt: $5, Urban Behaviour
- red bag: $3, Joe Fresh (bought at a national grocery store chain, how high-end-fashion am I?)
- red beaded necklace of awesome: $1, Value Village
Mostly Monochromatic Green Outfit:
- green dress: $3, Joe Fresh
- green flats: $3, Joe Fresh
- green purse: $3, Zellers
- denim vest: $2, Value Village
Mostly Monochromatic Blue Outfit:
- blue shirt: $5, Zellers
- blue flats: $3, Joe Fresh
- electric blue jeans: ?
- all the blue jewelery I own: various
Kay, get on out of here quick; don't make me BOOT ya!