10 letters. 5 years. 2 words. 1 experience like no other. High school.
And now it's over. ZOMG-WTH-WHAT THE FAUX-HAWK-ARE YOU SERIOUS!?! //cue the end of dramatic pandemonium. I've now reached that perfect ying-yang balance of being grateful and appreciative of all the memories, people and experiences in the last 5 years alhamdulillah...whilst still being ABSOLUTELY ready for...the rest of my life!
what I wore on the very first day of twelfth grade:
- green dress: Old Navy, $5
- white skinnies: Urban Planet, $7
- jelly gladiator sandals: Wet Seal, $5
- green bangle: ALDO, $1.50
- purse: ?
- ring: Claire's
what I wore on the very last day of twelfth grade:
|The tree and I both have pleats!|
|Posing behind a universally-known expletive--YOU KNOW HOW I DO. Oh wait, ew. This seems like I'm an advocate for the use of profanity. NO! No, I'm not!|
who what wear?
- multi-colored "shirt" (it's the top half of a dress!): vintage via Talize, $7
- green pleated skirt (love!): Value Village, $3
- gold wedges: Joe Fresh, $3
- coral necklace + gold chain: Suzy shier, $2.50 + Jules & James, $2.50
- gold cuff bracelet: Forever 21
- purse: ?
Similarities: wearing a green item and that green purse! WHOA, coincidence!
Difference: Now I know what I want to do with the rest of my life. LOL jk, I don't know. But I'm off to UBC (University of British Columbia, fyi) next year iA! Any fellow bloggers from there? Holla!
Alright mother lovers! Until next time.
(and omg YAY; 37 followers. Goal by December? 100.)