And now you lucky fellas out there get to see ANOTHER OUTFIT POST. Shocking and unpredictable, huh? Caught you off guard there, huh? Daaang, I'm so spontaneous.
Well, before I get to that, let me sum up my week: HELL. Really, unfortunately. Calculus is a bitch! And ugh everything is just so so so so times postive infinity (ha!, math) STRESSFUL.
I think that's enough of boring you with my life, or lack thereof, so let's get down to the nitt-ay gritt-ay:
This outfit was worn a while back, as you can see there were BLUE SKIES, THE BRILLIANT SUN [typing that in caps makes it seem less of an illusion], a stark comparison to the dark November skies as early as 4:30, intense winds and pounding rain....Well, at least at my end. HOWZZIT AT YOUR END?
WHAT I'M WEARING:
- lime green dress - Joe Fresh, $3
- black skinnies - Idk.
- hot pink cardigan/sweater - my mom's from when SHE was in high school...that qualifies as vintage, right? haha.
- necklace- DIY, made with a shoelace and various knickknacks from other necklaces
- bag (worn to death!) - Urban Planet, $5
- HOT PINK AND NEON LIMEGREEN fake 'Converse' - Ardenes, $5. Yes, they are two different pairs. Yes, I bought both pairs. No, I did not attack plain white shoes with highlighters. :)