Sunday, April 25, 2010

WOE IS ME.

Whoa what a doozy, hey blogosphere!?
Please dismiss my cacophonous ramblings, as I haven't been myself as of late. A little melancholy here, a little stress there, etc. etc. I haven't even read any blogs lately, gasp!
BUT!
No time to dwell in pessimistic happenings, I need to put on my seat belt--the next two weeks are going to be A CRAZY, WILD RIDE.
BUT!
There's no need to be perplexed, just 'cause THE TWO BUSIEST WEEKS OF MY SEVENTEEN SHORT YEARS are starting TOMORROW. No need at all. In fact, a stomach flu/fever/normal flu are JUST what I need to start! Yes, that was how my Saturday was spent. Yes, how lucky am I!?


Here's what's going down, sirs and madams [again, this can be dismissed, but if you do remember, I like to have my thoughts resonate on my computer screen.]:


Monday, 26th
-Surrey School District Speech Meet (a speech competition) "rehearsal"
- Surrey Urban Youth Project (SUYP)
Tuesday, 27th
-AP Calculus Mock Exam #2 (eeek)
-school production--The Village of Idiots (I play a Jewish woman with heaving, superflous bosoms, unruly brows, and an exaggerated mole upon my upper lip).
Wednesday, 28th
-school production--The Village of Idiots
Thursday, 29th
-AP Chemistry Mock Exam #1 (ew, barf)
-SPEECH MEET!! (my fave extracurricular activity, thus my excitement is justified)
Friday, 30th
-school production--The Village of Idiots
The Weekend
I MUST, MUST, MUST GET MY GRAD DRESS. I mean, now it's just getting ridiculous.
Tuesday, 4th
-Surrey Urban Youth Project (SUYP) community performance (Freedom-a-Nation, more info here: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/event.php?eid=113067825385941) dress rehearsal
Wednesday, 5th
-SUYP dress rehearsal #2
-ACTUAL AP CALCULUS EXAM!!!!!!!!! EEEEEEEEE.
Thursday, 6th
-AP Chemistry Mock Exam #2 (I swear, chem will be the death of me)
-Freedom-a-Nation!
Friday, 7th
-Surrey Youth Awards, via SUYP



AND THEN, AND THEN, THE WEEKEND AFTER THAT WILL BE ALL THE GRAD STUFF! (i.e. commencement ceremony, dinner & dance, and dry after grad!)
AND THEN, AND THEN...I'LL ONLY HAVE TWO CLASSES FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR!!! (just NORMAL math 12 and english 12! OH, GLEE. :))




Hokay, outfit time! Surely I've bored you with these extraneous details of my life. A little imagery to reverse said boredom, hm?




On me:
  • wetlook leggings: Urban Outfitters, $5
  • pale purple shirt: Old Navy, $5
  • purple with black velvet flower appliques vest-like thing: vintage!
  • black beaded purse: my mother's when SHE was in highschool :o
  • silver kitten heels: Joe Fresh, $3
  • jewelery: from Pakistan, most of it.
UNTIL NEXT TIME, DEAR COMRADES!

6 comments:

rach said...

ohmygosh. i didnt even want to read your schedule, i just glimpsed it. it makes me feel so worried when i read any type of school schedule, even though its not my own.

i love that purple sheer dress thingy ! so cool.

LOOOOL. YES. KOREAN DRAMAS are soooo addictive, its not even funny. and haha, i'm not korean and I NEED, DESPERATELY NEEEEED subtitles to survive.

RACH.

Erika said...

First off, I love how you accessorize, girl! Second, wooo, talk about bargain shopping! 5 bucks? Awesome. :P I really love the wetlook leggings...I bought some a looong time ago and have yet to wear them! I shall pull them out soon! Hehe. Good luck with everything & I hope you're flu goes away!! :/ I hate being sick.

Anyway, thanks for stopping by & leaving love. And for following. Thank you!!

♥ Erika

Katiuscia said...

i love the wetlook leggings i have a pair of them too!! most of all i like the necklace

SC said...

I LOVE YOUR VINTAGE VESTTHINGIE

I THINK I NEED IT

Well, i'm game to wear same things! email me a date, and we'll decide what to wear!

Wendy said...

Your schedule is so jam packed! Good luck on all the exams and of course the play.

Danielle Barbe said...

woahhh busy girl! (love the leggings!)