^It's been a while.
Since summer's a-fast-approaching, I thought I'd wear my faux-fur vest one last time, for good measure! My mother dug it up from her trunkload of clothes from the 80's and 90's.
And, I have not debuted my tie-dyed jeans on here, have I? Funny, I've worn 'em approximately a bajillion times.
^Let us all collectively cheer for grainy photos. [*sigh* I wish I had a nice camera--#1 on my wishlist.]
^Let us all collectively cheer for awkward poses and fake smiles.
- tie-dyed jeans: $15, Urban Planet (ooh, splurge)
- sequined flats: $5, Urban Behaviour
- plaid shirt: My dad's, lawls.
- studded belt: $2.50, Warehouse One
- Grandma-style bag: it actually is from my Grandma
- silver studded cuff: $1.50, Value Village [the other bracelet: Pakistan]
Let us all collectively cheer for the fact that, OH MY SHNITZELCRACKERS, my Commencement Ceremony is tomorrow!
And then Grad Dinner and Dance on Saturday! (iA)