The summer of twenty ten has been phantasmagorical and sufficiently satisfying (thus far) because:
- when post-graduating plans of traveling to Japan dissolve, as expected, a day trip to Harrison Hot Springs with your 6 BFF's masks any disappointment.
|I can count. I realize there are only 3 in this photo. Shut up, conscience!|
- when one of said 6 BFF's decides to pursue her post-secondary education in India, a surprise farewell party will definitely put everyone in good spirit. And although you will miss her very very very much, you realize that she must leave. After all, becoming a doctor is something you can't tamper with. AND YOU DON'T FAIL TO FORGET: SKYPE!
|Manmeet and I! I love you! I miss you already! Are you reading this!? I hope so!|
|Manmeet and I at grad. Looking all spiffy and whatnot.|
- when you traipse around UBC, emulating newbie highschool freshmen, you realize that you may actually start feeling excited about starting university come September. You may also actually BE A LITTLE OKAY WITH NOT GOING TO MCGILL (gasp). (Of course, realizing that there is a nude beach within five minutes of campus is certainly nothing to induce said excitement. duh).
- you watch Shakespear's 'Much Ado About Nothing' at Bard on the Beach with some cool people in tow. And find it TOTES HILARS.
- [and finally...] you're leaving for sunny California tomorrow! Yeehaw!
with a dream and my cardigan..." ♪♫ ♪♫
So yeah. Summer's pretty swell. :)
**smooth transition to outfit post part**
This one's from the archives. I've been a very naughty fashion blogger and have not been taking
outfit photos lately!
|I TOLD YOU I AM A MAXIMALIST!|
who what wear?
plaid shirt: Dad's
quilted chain purse: thrifted
- studded belt: Warehouse One, $2.50
- jewelery: Claire's, Pakistan, Jules & James, DIY
Goodbye, all you radical people!