OH, GUESS WHAT.
Hijabi Fashion Week is almost. over. D': Before I start getting all sniffly and sentimental and emotional, I must remind myself, that there are 2 days still left after today!
Alright, let's get it cracking: today's theme is of weekend wear. This does not include running errands and lounging at home and being lazy and stuff (because that is a separate category in itself. Oh shoot! Just gave away the theme for day 7.)
Also, I look like a rapist at home.
So, I'd wear something like the following outfit, on the weekend, if I were doing things like these:
- going to a training session/workshop/conference
- grabbing ice-cream/drinks/slurpees avec les amies
- meeting with my mentor/co-mentee (sounds so professional!)
- meeting with my employer (ditto!)
But you're not interested in all that, are ya? Here's what I'd wear!
who what wear?
- red skinnies: Wet Seal, $15 (They're actually my 12-year-old kid sister's!)
- adorable 50-styles dress: $1 (SERIOUSLY.) at Jet Rag's (vintage store in Los Angeles) $1 sale
- floral jacket THAT IS A WORK OF ART <3, but one that no one likes D: :Value Village, ~$3
|Errr, it'd be best not to ask.|
Wanna see what other ladies that don the hijab wear on the weekend?
Click HERE HERE HERE!
SEE. YOU. TOMORROW. Tomorrow's theme is tres interessante. ;)